Saturday, January 17, 2015

Real Life in Reverse

Happy New Year!  I hope your 2015 is off to a fantastic start.  Our family ended 2014 with a lovely round of influenza and kicked off 2015 by sharing a nasty stomach bug.  Oh the joys of the season but thankful for a warm, comfortable house and an amazing, awesome, and caring husband. 

Despite our rough start I am super excited for the new year!  Of course, I have a long list of goals,  half of which I am certain I have already forgotten.  One of my goals this year though is to start another blog!  It's called Real Life in Reverse and is going to have a lot of the same elements that the Frugal Find has had.  (Real Food eating, counter cultural living, etc.)  

If you have at all enjoyed the Frugal Find* and don't want to miss a thing head over to my new blog by clicking HERE and follow!!!  Thanks for being awesome and stay frugal people.

Just for the fun of it check out these adorable Christmas dresses I picked up for the girls last January on super Christmas clearance. ($4 each!)  Now's the perfect time to start looking for those cute little outfits to tuck away for next year!


* The Frugal Find will still be open.  I just can't promise I will post as often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment