Monday, May 2, 2011

And so it begins....

Well here we are, entry number one.  After months of throwing ideas around of what my blog would be about an idea sparked.  Let me back up to this past Friday.  Bright and early my friend Leah and I ventured out to our first garage sales of the season.  Let's just say we had a very successful morning and as I sat in the living room with all of my "new" items spread out before me I felt energized and excited.  That evening as I was showing off all of my morning finds to my husband, Paul, he looked at me and said "You should blog your garage sale deals this summer."  Just like that the light went on and the blogging wheels in my head began to turn.  My intent for this blog is to share about something that has become somewhat of a hobby - finding a great deal.  Whether that be a garage sale treasure, a thrift store find, or a personal penny pinching tip it will likely find it's way to my blog entitled "The Frugal Find".  Here we go..... 

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for this! :) Good luck with your hunting and frugal finding! Can't wait to see all of your finds!

    ReplyDelete